Are you a creative and curious person? Are you passionate about digitalization and road building? Are you looking for a varied activity mixing office work and outside contacts? You may be the new colleague we are looking for to strengthen our teams in Sterrebeek and Wavre as a BIM Expert.
- You take part in developing BRRC’s BIM strategy in consultation with the management and the road-building sectoral federations.
- You design and develop BRRC’s future BIM environment. You select, integrate, and manage the useful software, collaboration with BRRC’s IT Team.
- You are responsible for designing and managing specific BIM models, such as test strips.
- In consultation with contractors and consultancy firms, you proactively research road projects where the use of BIM generates added value. You follow up the selected projects from the design to the execution phase. You analyse the difficulties as well as the methods and the innovating solutions to bring to the projects, and you synthesize your conclusions in publications and presentations intended for the road-building sector.
- You assist SMEs in the road construction sector in their first steps towards implementing BIM and give practical technical/technological advice on BIM. You also advise local road authorities on working with BIM.
- You follow closely the market development in the field of BIM.
- You analyse the evolution of Object Type Library and help looking for a synergy between the different OTLs.
- You coordinate the technical BIM & Infra working group and inform BRRC’s members/stakeholders on the progress made.
- You represent BRRC on different forums involved in BIM in the three regions of Belgium.
For more information on this job, contact firstname.lastname@example.org